Tuesday, August 16, 2011

I'm protecting my fragile heart...

Who else would be sensitive to you... more than yourself???
If they could break it even knowing how weak it is, they'll just do...
why? simply because most of them thinks that it's not theirs but yours
their killing...they're stepping on it hard! why on earth they care! It's not them who gets hurt!
hahahahahhahahaaaa... T T
Or some may feel guilty conscious.... and try to make it up to you...
It's very rare to find someone who protects others first...
Meanwhile, what I can do is just love myself.
Must protect myself.
Must not let words of discouragement...
dwell in me.. and watch myself fall apart..
If i'm sad, after crying... hold myself back together...
Life is too short to be anything but HAPPY!
I won't prolong my depressing thoughts but rather focus on other things...
I'm standing back up, telling myself ... Hey! I must love myself before loving others!
I'm gonna protect myself !! Won't let you mean people win the game in life!
I'll stay happy with a big smile on my face saying, I'm a perfect child of God! I am so!
And this life He has given to me... I'll cherish it... make full use of it!
Won't let you people blocking all my happy moments or bringing me down
I'm a winner ahhh!!



1 comment:

  1. Gambateh dearest Sabrina!! :) It's okay to cry, it's okay to be sad, just go to God! Matthew 5:3,4 : "Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. Blessed are those who mourn, for they shall be comforted".. We live in a broken world.. but hey it's okay, God has overcome the world. Every tear that you cry, is ever so precious to God. Matthew 5:10 "10 Blessed are those who are persecuted for righteousness' sake, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven." :)
    Cheers Sabrina! You're not alone in facing this world filled with brokenness.. I'm here with you! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete