Thursday, March 3, 2011

I wanna go home...

Dear home, home sweet home... I'm living here in this small four walled room, cram - because my foot only touches the tiles that was built around my bedroom. I look up. Way up to the blue sky... I ask Father, when can I go home. I feel so alone. I feel like theres nobody I can call family. Again and again... I ask Him... take me home , Father. Would you held my hands tight? Cause its a scary place on earth. I have friends. Friends come looking for me when they're in trouble but runs away when I'm in pieces. I go to Church but I can't see you there. Bring me home will ya? When my time comes? The place I had always dreamed when I was a lil child, there , everyone was so happy. There, holds no grudges, no pain found... please take me there...

5 comments:

  1. I just dowanna be stuck here on earth we call as our temporary home.... longing so much to be at home with my Father in Heaven.... a home without misery~ haha... i guess i just have to wait the time to come... and learn to compromise with pain... aih...accept saje la...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, but if you're unhappy, remember, you have your friends, and most importantly, you have God to talk to. Remember to smile often ya!
    =>

    ReplyDelete