Sunday, May 8, 2011

ha..finally...

I felt a sense of relief when I woke up from my afternoon nap just now...
so glad that we're over... sounds so wrong...
but that is the way I feel...
I guess im really not fit for a relationship...
since im overly sensitive going insane most of the time thinking , doubting , feeling insecure and so on..ish!!!
but yet....
 I can still go on secretly seeing you...
even though I know how im breaking every rules and covering every truth just to see you...
.....haiya... been so naughty...
I can go that far... cause you're worth every moment of my life..
I remember everything... every laughter... I keep them under my bed...and now its dusty... ^^
I was lying on my bed praying to God...
Please bring us back to those days when chris and I first met...
Let us felt the same warmth, same love, same security that we once felt...
I want to walk in favor of You...
As I draw closer to you each day, reveal to me what
 must be done...so I'll live according to Your purpose, always...
AMEN! hallelujah!!!!


I gotta study now...exam coming! 

2 comments: