Saturday, July 16, 2011

Thank you for understanding...

From the bottom of my heart I just wanna thank you so much...
For understanding me although sometimes it might be hard
because I can't really express out the way feel inside....
Thank you dear friends. You might not be a brother or sister in Christ yet!
But you care, you love, you understand, somehow more than a family member does...
Thank you AHFISH and YIBI, for your time to hear me grumble a lil and me voicing out my sadness.
Today I was very 'san fu', to endure all the harsh, unkind, prejudice & sickly-repeated-negative words
I think I might just die of heart broken....haha... kua jiong! But it does hurts a lot..
For 2 hours of hearing those same words. Its nothing but arrows shooting through my heart....
On the surface I may look calm and okay....
But I'm just like you my friends. I cry very easily and I get hurt very easily too.
We're so much alike in a way ^ ^
If 1happy family, you're all here... I would run into your arms and cry....
Because there's no one else who would even try to understand... who..really never tried...haha..
Dear chin chin, if you were there at that moment... I would be in tears... telling you what exactly just happened
and I know you'll always say... 'it's okay, wai ling, don't have to take it to yourself what they just say'
or you might say, 'never let those words hurt you, you must be strong'.
And I would cry even harder. To release every pain that I have inside and then wipe my tears..
move forward...and stand back up again...
  I love you, my friends ^ ^


.

No comments:

Post a Comment