Sunday, January 2, 2011

He is utmost importance...

Let God be the center of everything...Let God be the center of our lives for me & you. We love because He has first loved us. We know what is love when we first know that God is love.
And I see no wrong in loving my dearest ones.
In any way I express, no matter how ridiculous or to the extreme extend
until people might say that is not practical.
haha! whatever that is... I'm really conscious that my heart is only filled with love and all I want to give
is love to others. So, lets not care what others might say.
As long as we know we're doing the right thing, we'll just ignore them. ngek ngek...
theres a time when I care so much of what others think and of what their advise might be for us....
I sincerely care. I really do. Up until a point, I rather give up my own happiness just to go their ways.
ahahaha... of course I felt so sick after that and then broke my promises to them.
Hey! Where does God stands now?
I was so blind and I realize that I left God out of the situation.
I should have focus more on how He might think or feel.
So, I spend time with my Father and ask what He thinks...*giggles*
I can't hear His audible voice but I'm sure He'll give me some answers in another form.
To find the perfect answer and the right one... seek God not man.
Wait upon Him and He shall show you what to do!

feels like my bloggie really doesn't suit for other people to read...
.
yeah, its actually dedicated for someone special to read.

But its for other readers too! If you can bear with me all those geli stuff that I wrote T.T
haha... my apologies ya..


No comments:

Post a Comment