Wednesday, June 15, 2011

dear friend...


Friend, are you okay? I kept asking you everyday...
What bothers you , friend?
Is it the gloomy weather that's causing you to miss bedtime?
Are you sick? Or having headaches? Is life in school pulling you down?
Sometimes you say yes and no for an answer...
Friend, I have given you so much trouble....
Like a little girl clinging on to a mother...
Would you teach me how to grow up?
You're always well organized
Improving, as the days go by...
Would I'd been a burden to you all along?
If not, why are you so quiet until silence is all I hear?
Friend, you're always an encourager...
You taught me everything about how to open up my eyes...
to see the world with a different pair of spectacles...
'Life is beautiful', you said with full optimism!
Recently you have been hiding your feelings...
There is nothing that you would not report to me.
Even the tinniest details, you'll never missed.
Friend, are you suffering alone?
Because you're always so strong, so stable...
unbreakable... but you have a gentle side...
when you mourn for the helpless...
and in tears when you're touched by words...
secretly, you cry in your bedroom you told me..
But what made you so different now?
Could it be, only me who sees it?
Your laughter gets softer and softer...
Like you try to laugh, but the sound of your sweet voice is blocked.
Friend, are you in pain? I asked this question several times..
You said no again.
I've must have done something wrong...
But you don't have courage to tell me the truth...
Are you afraid to break my heart?
Then don't be. Because I want to be your good friend...
I must be strong, because you ain't reasoning out with me...
I could never give up on you...
For you are so special to me...
So dear, so precious...
I love you my friend....

No comments:

Post a Comment