Friday, June 3, 2011

You and Me... struggling...

To do the right thing. To obey. To submit to our leaders. To overcome insecurities. To understand. 
To hold on to each other like we have held on for so long up right until now. 
To walk this rocky path together.
It is hard. It feels guilty sometimes. It has never been easy for both of us.
It must have been your determination and encouragement that had keep me going on not giving up on us.
We have flaws, here and there. Nothing much to boast about us being Christians.
There is nothing so perfect about us.
We struggle to like any other young couple would to walk in the way as a Christian should.
And most of the time , I would use all in the name of love then say  'I don't care'!
I want you so badly. I would like to spend most of my time with you.
That is where disobedience comes in I guess.
Its sad to say, that what I'm doing is actually wrong when it seems so comfortable doing it.
I must admit it. And say 'yes', I have done very wrong for all this while.
I cannot hide from the truth.
That we're not allowed to be together yet.
The right time has not come. Parents don't approve.
But we will soon be together as one. 
It has been a beautiful experience being together with you.
All so sweet and bitter at times.
I will definitely miss you oh so close and sticky to me.
No matter what others may say or think about you.
You're always always gonna be so amazingly beautiful, inside and out, to me.
Buckle up!^^ We'll now start a new journey today. To walk right!
 To stay close and uptight with God ya!
I remember how passionate we once was for God.
And you kept me burning even more.
When you say you desire to see a change
It will surely happen someday!




No comments:

Post a Comment