Wednesday, June 1, 2011

where is the ♥?

Will you ever welcome a stranger with open hands
when you don't even know his or her name
or when they look like aliens from another planet 
giving you confirmations that "hey, they're just not my kind of people"?

Would you throw your hands around someone you know but not yet that close
just because this person wants to be cuddled somehow
and could not find ways to express their inner thoughts but seeking for comfort and care?

Would you go talk to this someone new in your group
just because you are willing to get  to know him or her so badly
and to also let them know how special his or her  presence is to you and friends?

If you ever see someone left out, 
would you pace forth to where she or he is 
to just simply accompany them 
assuring them that they are not alone in this crowd?

Of course this are the tiniest thing that should be taken notice of how you would show love 
to any single person who comes in your way...
But this is also a start to friendship...

I question myself from time to time...
Where is that innocent love, so warm and tender, that has once been shown to many?
Am I just too comfortable with my own group of friends? Couldn't care less about the newcomers?
Or do I have my oh-so-sweet-partner to spend time with? That I forgotten about others?
If I deny all this...

THEN
WHY
IS 
THIS 
GROUP
GETTING
SMALLER
OR
JUST 
STAYING THE SAME AS BEFORE???

Where has your heart gone? Is it meant  to love the ones you are close to only?
Then you and I must be wrong...
because this heart stretches far away...
this heart that beats is able to love many unconditionally..
Just like the heart that Jesus has for many people!
Like an ever flowing river,
pouring with love for the righteous and to the unrighteous...
So love people the way Jesus did and stop loving so stingily and choosy ya! haha!






No comments:

Post a Comment