Wednesday, June 29, 2011

A poem about you

A friend and a warrior


The stakes are high
Uncertainty floods into my mind
When water tides gets rough
It makes standing with shaky knees so tough
Choices made are risking my life
But you are with me battling this fight
Your smile encompasses with words of encouragement
Confident as you make a steady judgement
The scent of you have made me grown desensitized
To every fear of throwing a dice
Just knowing that you are by my side
I could finish any race with a blink of an eye
Do you always read my mind?
To understand every sign
You ease those violent urges welled up in me
Without even one’s plea
If I hear the same humming of your melodious voice
That sounds like gentle lullabies
My soul swells rolling the emblazoned red carpet at our doorways.
Creating narrow paths back to our yesterdays
It seems like the journey crossed will have no ends
We will be seeing each other sooner or then
Because friendship is everlasting
Like an ever flowing river that keeps on running
What we have is priceless to many
You cannot be exchanged with a dime or a penny
Dear friend, you are the hidden stone tucked under the pillow.
The treacherous wind will blow
But I will embrace you with warm arms
We will be bold to face what tomorrow comes!




No comments:

Post a Comment